We know it becomes difficult to wait for the product you love after you place order for it. So, we try our best to get your items to your doorstep as soon as possible. We strive hard to make our customers happy with their purchase experience and we love to get them back to serve them again.
However, certain things are beyond our control (like logistics partners, customs etc.)
Important Shipping Information in the Covid 19 Period Only:
1. Once your order is paid for, please allow 6-8 business days order processing.
All items are subject to handling period before they are dispatched.
99% of orders leave the warehouse within 6 to 8 days of payment.
Once the order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification.
Delivery usually takes 5-8 weeks from the date of the order, depending on warehouse location and customer location. Sometimes it might be delayed a bit due to the reasons beyond our control.
2. We ship all over the world and transit times vary depending on your location. If you don't receive your package within the estimated shipping time, you can contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
*Estimated Shipping Time
United States :14-40 Business days
Canada, Europe : 20-40 Business days
Australia, New Zealand : 20-60 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America : 30-60 Business days
Other Countries: 40-80 Business days
3. We ship worldwide so no matter where you are in the world if you order from our store, you will receive your package.
4. For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages. We do this to expedite your order reaching you on time in the shortest amount possible. Please keep this in mind when receiving your packages.
5. Please note, brevityshop.com is not responsible for any customs fees once your order is shipped. By buying any of our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get customs fees when they arrive to your country..
Customer satisfaction is our number ONE goal, without you our loyal customers, we wouldn't be here right now.